3 tablespoons of Honey
1/3 cup of Italian Dressing (I used Wish-Bone's Light Italian Dressing)
1/3 cup of Breadcrumbs
1 lb of boneless chicken thighs (Approximately 4 pieces)
Scallions - For garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Place chicken in a plastic bag.
3. Pour the italian dressing into the plastic bag and seal. Shake the bag well and place in the fridge for 10 minutes so that the dressing absorbs into the chicken.
3. Place chicken in a baking dish. Coat the top of the chicken with breadcrumbs.
4. Drizzle honey over chicken making sure that the honey is evenly dispersed.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. When ready to serve garnish the chicken with diced scallions.