1. 2 small heads of broccoli
2. 10-15 pieces of asparagus
3. 1 can of peas
4. 1/2 a teaspoon of garlic powder
5. 1/2-1 teaspoon of onion powder
6. 2 pinches of salt
7. 4 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Wash and cut broccoli and asparagus.
2. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces.
3. Boil broccoli and asparagus in separate bowls because they will be ready at different times.
4. Once asparagus is done, cut into bite size pieces.
5. Once broccoli is done, put all 3 vegetables in a bowl and mix in the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and olive oil.