1. 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts
2. 2 tablespoons of margarine
3. 2 8 oz. containers of Cool Whip
4. 2 Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds bar
5. 8 mini Take 5 bars
1. Put aside the 6 mini pie crusts
2. Over a double saucepan, on medium-low heat, place a tablespoon of margarine and allow to melt. Once melted, place one of the Hershey's Chocolate bar in with the margarine and continue to stir until both are well combined and melted
3. Place about two tablespoons of the melted chocolate on the bottom of each pie crust.
4. Place the mini pie crusts in the fridge to cool
5. Place the cool whip in a bowl and set aside
6. Meanwhile, place a tablespoon of margarine over a double saucepan on medium-low heat. Once melted, add in the second Hershey bar and the Take 5 bars until the chocolate is creamy.
7. Continue to stir for about a minute off the burner and pour the creamy chocolate in the bowl with the cool whip
8. Fold the smooth chocolate in with the cool whip
9. Evenly divide the cool whip mixture between the 6 mini pie crusts
10. Place in fridge for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!